Home & Auto Insurance

Protecting Your Personal Interests & Property in Pooler

Whether you rent or own the home you live in, property insurance is a smart idea. If you own or lease a vehicle, consider your options for auto insurance, too. Unexpected losses can happen at any time, and insurance protects you in the event that they do. 

Contact us to learn more about your auto and home insurance coverage options.  

Condo Insurance

If you live in a unit owned and insured by a condo association, townhouse association cooperative, homeowners’ association, planned community, or a similar type of organization, condo insurance is worth looking into. This type of insurance offers protection against personal property losses and liability.
Flood Insurance

Did you know that nationwide, only 20% of homes at risk for floods are actually covered by flood insurance? Since many private insurers do not offer protection in the case of flooding, it’s smart to consider seeking insurance coverage against property loss from flooding on your own. There are different options, and we can recommend the right amount of for your home. 
Home Insurance

Buying a home is likely the largest investment you’ll ever make, so protecting that investment just makes sense. Homeowners insurance protects against losses, including damage to property and personal possessions as well as liability insurance for accidents that occur on the property. Every home and every homeowner has their own insurance needs. There are coverage options to consider and we can find the best fit for you.
Types of Home Insurance:
Section I — Property Coverages
  • Coverage A – Dwelling 
  • Coverage B – Other Structures 
  • Coverage C – Personal Property 
  • Coverage D – Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses 
  • Additional Coverages 
  • Exclusions 
  • Floods
Section II — Liability Coverages
  • Coverage E – Personal Liability
Landlords Insurance

As a landlord, the property you own is your livelihood, so having a coverage to protect you from financial losses is essential. A standard policy covers damage from a fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake, storm, flood, escape of water/oil, subsidence, theft, and malicious damage. Keep in mind that landlords insurance usually does not cover any personal property belonging to tenants. There are different options to consider, and each type covers different losses.
Renters Insurance

In the event of a fire or theft, could you replace all of your personal belongings? As a renter, consider that unfortunate outcome when deciding if renters insurance is worth it to you. Similar to homeowners insurance, renters insurance includes liability insurance and coverage for personal property against fire, theft, and vandalism. In order to determine how much renters insurance you need, consider how much your property is worth and what you would do if you were faced with a liability lawsuit. 

Keep in mind that as a tenant you are not responsible for insuring the building; that is your landlord’s responsibility. All in all, renters insurance is inexpensive, averaging between 12 to 30 dollars per month. That’s much less than what it would cost to replace your personal belongings.
Auto Insurance

Owning a vehicle comes with responsibilities and financial risks if you do not have adequate insurance. Auto insurance can offer financial protection against physical damage, bodily injury, theft, and vandalism. There are different types of coverage to consider; some are required by law and others are optional.  

Types of Auto Insurance:
• Bodily Injury Liability • Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection • Property Damage Liability • Collusion • Comprehensive • Uninsured Motorists 
Share by: